Our seminars teach figure skaters and their coaches how to develop, from the first steps onto the ice into championship-caliber competitors.
G2C’s world-class faculty combine on- and off-ice exercises with group discussion and a focus on technique to help skaters become true champions with “the total package.”
View upcoming G2C seminars & locations on the Availability Calendar.
The main topics covered in a Grassroots to Champions seminar:
- jumps, from singles and doubles to triples and quads
- off-ice jumping for correct air positions
- off-ice harness for rotation
- off-ice spinner *special request
- correct take-off prints and landings
- correct walk throughs of jumps off ice
- alignment of body position
- proper equipment fitting
- how to prepare for competition
- conditioning the body for skating at the elite level
- how to create “the total package”
- becoming “a skater in full bloom”
- how to use the jumping pole (Nick Perna, by request)
- how Dartfish can speed the learning process (Chris Conte, by request)
- “performance power” (Dr. Caroline Silby, by request)
- on-ice and off-ice air position correction
- identifying talent in your group lesson programs
Interested in Booking a G2C Seminar at Your Rink?
- Got elite skaters? View info about G2C Elite Seminars.
- View our Seminar Planning Timeline to get a sense of what it takes to put on a successful seminar.
- See the Sample Seminar Schedules and available packages and seminar rates to determine what setup might work best for you.
- Check our upcoming seminar dates and locations on the Availability Calendar.
- Contact Audrey Weisiger at email@example.com to inquire about bringing Grassroots to Champions to you.
Be sure to ask about a quick online option to conduct registration for your seminar and an advertising flyer template!
- After the seminar, stay in touch with G2C through the Ongoing Coaches Mentoring Service.